Night by Night

on Saturday, December 12, 2009

Last night I sat back I sorted through a lot of electro songs and realized I've been listening to the same damn bass line with the same repetitive kick drums, endlessly.. setup in the same format with the same breakdowns and corny one liners. I think to myself, how did I ever get into this? WHY am I still feeling the new scene of electro, fidget and house music?

Chromeo's hit "Night by Night" reminded me! Check out the new video released on Green Label Sound. If you don't feel revitalized. If you don't feel like dancing. If you don't feel like taking your shirt off running around screaming at the top of your lungs, then no amount of music is going to cheer you up.



Of course I can't keep you stranded, You can buy the album to get the original. Here is a nice slow mix, great breakdown 2/3rds in to the song. Goes well with a glass of wine and a sexy girl.


| More


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers