EUMIG & CHINON & DATA/DEBT

on Sunday, December 13, 2009


Consolidated posts here, first I would like to apologize for stupidity. I considered Eumig & Chinon a Duo. It is not. Now that that monkey is off my back, I will keep my information much more accurate from now on.

With my recent infatuation with new Eumig & Chinon music, I found his mix of California Special. So this led me further down the rabbits hole to only discover Data/Debt. Want a brief rundown on who the mastermind is behind this operation?

Hailing from a post-apocalyptic information age, DATA/DEBT was sent back to our time in a temporal imprisonment program from the year 2031, his sentence for stealing the classified experimental software he uses to make beats. He has a fondness for pulse width-modulated square waves and fine bourbon.

His fondness for pulse width modulated square waves has only increased my appreciation for them as well. We already have fine bourbon in common. With that said you should visit Vancouver to educate us on these futuristic beats. (Modern or Venue maybe)

Once again my new favorite website FRΞNCH ΞXPRΞSS provided the official update. I'm merely cascading this out to my little cult followers. (Yes even if that includes me, my dad and the old lady down the street whose computer I fixed only to set her homepage to this site)


Additional homework. Great little 20 minute mini-mix by Data/Debt
Meltdown Minimix by datadebt


| More


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers