EUMIG & CHINON

on Thursday, December 10, 2009


My God what a treat to my ears. Check out how Eumig & Chinon throws down. I'm probably very excited because I'm listening to him as I write this but their single KASCHOW had the makings of just another Daft Punk remixesque song and then it just exploded into such an audio treat.

 

Pay close attention to how they change it up when you LEAST expect it. Most house and electro music is so formulaic these days I figured the solid beats would be enough for me to dig this track but they spontaneously take away the bass line or a kick and bring it all back when you least expect it. Oh it just gets better, lots of layered FX, vocals and panning.. done right btw.. so you never get bored with the same repetitive beat. Here is a single, unsure if I'm allowed to post this without their consent. (hit me up if you see this) That said visit their myspace and cop a feel of their other singles. Unsure if an album is coming soon. SUPPORT

Eumig & Chinon - KASCHOW.mp3
 

EDIT: Thanks to Eumig & Chinon contacting me directly to allow me to showcase his newest work. I would also like to point out a HUGE journalistic mistake on my part. I assumed Eumig & Chinon were a group but it is not. It is one very talented danish man. Sorry guys, I will do my homework.


| More


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers